Alfa Romeo Giulietta 50th Anniversary Book
Part No: 5916757
MFR: Alfa Romeo
Alfa Romeo merchandise images may vary from the actual product and are shown for illustration purposes only.
* All prices shown exclude any fitting, VAT and shipping costs unless otherwise stated.
Giulietta 50th Anniversary Book (Italian Text) - One of the most prestigious Italian cars, the Alfa Romeo Giulietta, is 50 years old. The first in the series appeared at a special preview in Valentino Park, Turin, during the spring of 1954, before being officially unveiled at the city motor show that same year. Angelo Tito Anselmi, one of the sector authoritative historians, devoted a book to the car that contained a wealth of photographs, designs and manufacturer official documents, a work that was completed with a list of all the Giuliettas victories between 1955 and 1965, as well as the chassis numbers of each series. This book comprises fundamental reference material, which is indispensable to all Alfa enthusiasts, and now becomes available - on the occasion of its 50th Anniversary - in the Italian language edition.
- 1. Heritage Chronograph Wristwatch
- 2. Mug Matt Black
- 3. Chronograph Watch Citizen Miyota
- 4. Book Alfa Romeo & Mille Miglia
- 5. Unisex Mialuis Briefcase
- 6. Paperweight in Zinc
- 7. The Official Book Centenary
- 8. Black 4C Golf Umbrella
- 9. Giulietta 50th Anniversary Book
- 10. 60th Anniversary Alfa Giuietta Case