Alfa Romeo Book Production Cars From 1910
Part No: 5916764
MFR: Alfa Romeo
Alfa Romeo merchandise images may vary from the actual product and are shown for illustration purposes only.
* All prices shown exclude any fitting, VAT and shipping costs unless otherwise stated.
Book Production Cars From 1910 (Italian/English) - Revised and updated to 2007, “Alfa Romeo: the Production Cars” was first published in 1996 in a limited print run, written by the authoritative experts on the Portello manufacturer, Stefano d’Amico (President of RIAR, Alfa Romeo Italian Register) and Maurizio Tabucchi (consultant at both RIAR and ASI, Italian Vintage Automobile Association).This fascinating story of Alfa Romeo’s cars is told model by model by a text that results from precise reconstruction of the facts, enriched with detailed technical specifications (chassis numbering included) and rare archive illustrative material. All of Alfa’s recent production can also be found in the book, starting with the 155, the last car in the previous edition, the following 156, 145, 146, 147, 166, 159, up to the last Brera, Spider and 8C Competizione. The book is approved and re-launched by Alfa Romeo and its “Automobilismo Storico” sector through the authors, who are authoritative members of the Registro Italiano Alfa Romeo (R.I.A.R.).
- 1. Heritage Chronograph Wristwatch
- 2. Mug Matt Black
- 3. Chronograph Watch Citizen Miyota
- 4. Book Alfa Romeo & Mille Miglia
- 5. Unisex Mialuis Briefcase
- 6. Paperweight in Zinc
- 7. The Official Book Centenary
- 8. Black 4C Golf Umbrella
- 9. Giulietta 50th Anniversary Book
- 10. 60th Anniversary Alfa Giuietta Case