Alfa Romeo Book Alfa Romeo & Mille Miglia
Part No: 5916759
MFR: Alfa Romeo
Alfa Romeo merchandise images may vary from the actual product and are shown for illustration purposes only.
* All prices shown exclude any fitting, VAT and shipping costs unless otherwise stated.
Book Alfa Romeo & Mille Miglia (Italian/English Text) - Alfa Romeo and the Mille Miglia are two names packed with fascination and legend, both for the prestige of the Brescian race and the epic feats of the drivers and the Portello-built cars on the roads of the unforgettable Italian marathon. No other marque can boast of competing in such a large number Mille Miglias, and especially not of such a series of successful results “collected” by Alfa Romeo in the celebrated Race of the Red Arrow. Alfas were undisputed pre-war kings of the race, a period in which they won no fewer than 10 of the 13 events that took place between 1927 and 1940. And after the Second World War the 14th Mille Miglia of 1947 fell to the Alfa Romeo 8C 2900 B driven by Romano-Biondetti. Then, although missing out on the overall win, Alfa was once again a Mille Miglia protagonist in the 1957 race. To tell this long and spectacular story of road racing at its best is the authoritative pen of Andrea Curami, who relives the long and distinguished career of Alfa Rome at the Mille Miglia, all illustrated by rare archive pictures.
- 1. Heritage Chronograph Wristwatch
- 2. Mug Matt Black
- 3. Chronograph Watch Citizen Miyota
- 4. Book Alfa Romeo & Mille Miglia
- 5. Unisex Mialuis Briefcase
- 6. Paperweight in Zinc
- 7. The Official Book Centenary
- 8. Black 4C Golf Umbrella
- 9. Giulietta 50th Anniversary Book
- 10. 60th Anniversary Alfa Giuietta Case