Alfa Romeo Black Fabric and Leather Bag
Part No: 5916980
MFR: Alfa Romeo
Alfa Romeo merchandise images may vary from the actual product and are shown for illustration purposes only.
* All prices shown exclude any fitting, VAT and shipping costs unless otherwise stated.
Bag in Fabric and Black Leather, Aluminium Logo - This black bag is made of 70% monofilament fabric and the remaining 30% in calfskin, at the bottom. Lined with a black polyester fabric with a horizontal weave. The bag features a tonal nylon zip fastening with red stitching. The bag is characterised by the Alfa Romeo logo in machined aluminium positioned centre top on the front. The bag is designed to be carried by hand or with the shoulder strap. It has two handles and a shoulder strap that can be adjusted thanks to a pair of buckles. Inside, the bag features a zip pocket with tonal nylon zip and red stitching on one side, and two open pockets on the other side. Dimensions of product alone: 42 cm L x 35 cm. Packaging description: black bag in cotton-effect non woven fabric with Alfa Romeo print.
- 1. Heritage Chronograph Wristwatch
- 2. Mug Matt Black
- 3. Chronograph Watch Citizen Miyota
- 4. Book Alfa Romeo & Mille Miglia
- 5. Unisex Mialuis Briefcase
- 6. Paperweight in Zinc
- 7. The Official Book Centenary
- 8. Black 4C Golf Umbrella
- 9. Giulietta 50th Anniversary Book
- 10. 60th Anniversary Alfa Giuietta Case