Alfa Romeo Autodelta Racing 1963 to1983
Part No: 5916755
MFR: Alfa Romeo
Alfa Romeo merchandise images may vary from the actual product and are shown for illustration purposes only.
* All prices shown exclude any fitting, VAT and shipping costs unless otherwise stated.
Book Autodelta Alfa Romeo and Racing 1963-1983 (Italian Edition) - FOREWORD BY MARCO TULLIA GIORDANA (film director)Unforgettable victories or burning regrets? Although controversial, the Autodelta era was legendary, a period that deeply affected Alfa Romeo and the world of racing. It was established as little more than a small workshop for the assembly of Giulia TZs but then, because of the energy of the charismatic Carlo Chiti – the originator of many cars and the person who inspired even more anecdotes – it became Alfa Romeo’s official motor racing department: the legendary GTA, the 33, the rally versions of the Turbodelta right through to Formula 1. This work contains the result of high detailed historic research and hundreds of photographs that recount the Autodelta story, comprising two world championships and an infinite series of victories in just about all the categories. As well as a few lost opportunities.
- 1. Heritage Chronograph Wristwatch
- 2. Mug Matt Black
- 3. Chronograph Watch Citizen Miyota
- 4. Book Alfa Romeo & Mille Miglia
- 5. Unisex Mialuis Briefcase
- 6. Paperweight in Zinc
- 7. The Official Book Centenary
- 8. Black 4C Golf Umbrella
- 9. Giulietta 50th Anniversary Book
- 10. 60th Anniversary Alfa Giuietta Case